Management Company

 

“The key is to find the right new business model that will make this investment successful”

 

FSAMP understands that running a unique resort demands higher standards of know-how, innovation and even intuition than operating traditional hotels.

 

They offer hotel owners, a renowned professional knowledge and they are committed to success,  from the most challenging operational details and financial hurdles to a resourceful, proven sales and marketing strategic plan.

 

That’s why Benefit Hotels SA chose FSAMP, a trusted property management company operating as a non-profit association.

 

As they believe in our business plan and our brand, we were able to negotiate the best management fees without affecting the quality of service, thus allowing us to give 73% of the nightly rate to the investor. This leaves a gross margin of 27 %, enough to pay all resort operating expenses.

 

Investment Sponsoring Buyback Option Lisbon and its Region
Types of Tourism F.A.Q. Our Brands Seen in Press
News Release Videos Meet the Team Gastronomy
Financials Management Company Cookies live in Portugal

 

Contact Legal Notice Member Zone Glossary Careers Opt-in/Opt-out Privacy Partners Websites